Study in Ireland
Build a dream career
Set yourself on a path of a global career with one of the world’s most dynamic & advanced education systems. Foster your creativity & entrepreneurship in universities that are developing world class graduates to address challenges of today and the future.
Why Study in Ireland ?
Home to 9 of 10 global ICT companies, 8 of the 10 global pharmaceutical companies, a global financial services powerhouse and a centre of international banking excellence, Ireland is the European hub to over 1,000 leading multinational corporations across multiple sectors. Potential career opportunities in a host of global giants including Microsoft, Google, PayPal, Apple, Twitter, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pfizer, GSK and Genzyme make studying in Ireland a very lucrative opportunity. High academic standards of Irish universities are enabling their graduates to make an impact on academia, research and the global business world.
- Europe’s fastest growing economy
- Ranked #10 Globally for High-Quality Scientific Research
- Post Study Work Visa up to 2 Years
- All Universities Globally Ranked among top 5%
- Ranked as the 13th most peaceful place on Earth
- Qualifications quality assured by Quality & Qualifications Ireland, an Irish State Agency
- Among the top 20 education systems worldwide
- Ireland is ranked 11th in the 2018 Global Innovation Index
Top Universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin, Dublin
- The National University of Ireland Galway
- Dublin City University, Dublin
- Maynooth University, Maynooth
- South East Technological University
- University College Dublin, Dublin
- University College Cork, Cork
- University of Limerick, Limerick
- Technological University Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University
Cost of Education in Ireland
Types of Expenses
Annual Expenses in €
Tuition Fees for one-year (Indicative)*
Living and Accommodation
Airfare to Ireland (Indicative)
Entry Requirements for Ireland
Academic Requirements – Bachelor
- Certificate for completing 10+2 education from a recognised Indian broad with minimum marks.
- Original academic transcripts from previous academic institutions.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendations
- Scores of English Proficiency Tests – Like IELTS / PTE
- Passport and other ID proof
- Bank statements to provide proof for Financial Funds
- Offer Letter
- Student Visa
Academic Requirements – Post
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55%
- English Language Test Scores like IELTS/PTE
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- Work Experience
- Proof of Fund
- UK Student Visa
Careers & Industry
Computer & Data
Data & Business
Education Loan Services
Internships in Ireland
Scholarships to study in Ireland
MBA in Ireland
Our students love us
ARE YOU DECIDING TO STUDY MBA IN THE UK?
ARE YOU DECIDING TO STUDY MBA IN THE UK? STUDY MBA IN THE UK: One of the most popular courses in the world is MBA. And STUDY MBA IN THE UK university helps students gain knowledge of how to plan, lead and operate an organization. Students are exposed to...
How to find good Ayurveda colleges in Bangalore?
How to find good Ayurveda colleges in Bangalore? Ayurveda colleges in Bangalore: The classical fusion of conventional medicine and cutting-edge science is Ayurveda. It is the second widely pursued field by students at top ayurvedic institutions in Karnataka or top...
Get admission to MBBS colleges in the UK easily
Get admission to MBBS colleges in the UK easily MBBS colleges in the UK easily: Studying & especially in the best MBBS colleges in the UK is a sensible option because the UK is ranked second in medical research worldwide and has the second-highest number of Nobel...
• Trinity College Dublin, Dublin
• University College Dublin, Dublin
• The National University of Ireland Galway, Galway
• University College Cork, Cork
• Dublin City University, Dublin
• University of Limerick, Limerick
• Maynooth University, Maynooth
• Technological University Dublin
• Dundalk Institute of Technology, Dundalk
• Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest, Shannon
• Computer & Data Science
• Data & Business Analytics
• Investment Banking & Finance
• Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Engineering & Construction