All about Study in Ireland by Edumirchi best Study Abroad Consultant
All About Study in Ireland :
- Ireland is located in the north‐west of Europe.
- Politically, Ireland is divided between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, a part of the UK
- Capital of Ireland is Dublin. Cork, Galway, Maynooth & Limerick are some of the popular cities of Ireland.
- Official language of Ireland is Irish and English.
- Population of Ireland is approximately 48 Lakhs and the Urban population of Dublin is approximately 13 Lakhs.
- Currency of Ireland is Euro €
- Flight duration from Delhi to Dublin: 12 hrs. 30 mins
Why Study in Ireland:
- A friendly, safe country.
- English speaking country.
- World class Universities
- Low cost of tuition fees & accommodation.
- Internationally recognized qualifications
- Extensive choice of courses.
- European Headquarters of many IT & Pharmaceutical companies.
- Masters degree of 1 year.
- Post study work visa of up to 2 years
- Chance to get indefinite right to stay
Types of Institutions:
1.Universities- 8 Nos
2.Institute of Technologies- 11 Nos
3.Private Colleges- Many
1.Universities- All 8
2.Institute of Technologies- 4 Nos
3.Private Colleges- 6 Nos
Types of Courses:
Level 5 – Certificate
Level 6- Diploma
Level 7- Degree
Level 8 – Honors Degree / PG Diploma
Level 9 – Master Degree
Post Study Work Visa ( Stay Back )
Level 7- Degree = 6 Months
Level 8 – Honors Degree / PG Diploma = 1 Year
Level 9 – Master Degree = 2 Years
Academic Entry Requirement :
- Minimum 70% + in class 12th for Universities
- 60% + in class 12th for Institute of Technologies
- 55% + in class 12th for Colleges
- Masters :
- Minimum 60 % + in Graduation for Universities
- Minimum 55 % + in Graduation for Institute of Technologies
- Minimum 50 % + in Graduation for Colleges
IELTS Requirement :
UG Program- IELTS 6 with individual Band 5.5
PG Program : IELTS 6.5 with individual Band 6
1. IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 is also accepted in LIT for PG
2. DBS offers 2 months pre‐sessional English Language Course
if the student has IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 for PG
Bedgeting for one year study in ITP:
|Sl No||Particulars||Amount INR|
|2||Living Expenses (for Visa Purpose)||800000|
Or you can submit your comment about your queries and ideas about Study in ireland.