University College Dublin
University of college Dublin is one of Europe’s leading public research institutions. University has over 34000 students which includes 8500 international students from 130 countries.
Some facts about UCD :
- Ranked in the top 1% of higher education institutions worldwide
- UCD is number one in Ireland for graduate employability, and 78th in the world
- UCD has one of the largest urban campuses in Europe.
- Provide world-class teaching, learning and research facilities.
- UCD is Ireland’s largest and most international university.
MOST POPULAR COURSES OFFERED BY UCD
UG PROGRAMS :
- Computer Science
- Economics & Finance
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Business & Law
PG PROGRAMS :
- MSc Computer Sciences
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc in International Business
- MSc Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Data & Computational Science
- MSc Digital Marketing
Entry Requirements :
- PG Courses : 65 – 75% in relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- UG Courses : 80 – 90% in Std.12th (Depends upon the course applied)
IELTS Requirement : Overall 6.5 with no band less than 6 (Depends upon the course applied)
Tuition Fees : UG / PG : 19,900 to 26,000 Euros/Year